Friday, August 22, 2008

Anatomy Test!



My blog is intended to inspire everyone, to bring out the best in their talents. To keep them inspired, To facilitate their focus to their own interest ,to teach them develop a hubby of their own,for them to carry for their own entire life a discipline out of heritage. Talent development starts at very young age curiosity.

This blog is not for the used of public politic of perjury in notion.


This blog is intended in dedication to my Aunts and granfa who once sit beside me for their contributions of their quality time just for the sake of me. And such heritage I just like to share it to every people out there. Fine Arts School was only to polished your technical ability in easthetic but not to teach you how to draw and expressed yourselves. This maybe so simple drawings and its very basic yet it causes my mommy's and grands a lifetime and tones of papers in practice.
IN MY MOST HONEST FASHION COMPARATIVE ATTESTATION OF
YESTERDAY AND TODAY ROMANTIC PROM PARTY...





 Welcome
to My Blog Drawer As I Scan All My Files From My Drawing Table. Let's take a look first our inspirations that has served as my jure portal in the subject of fashion designing.

DESIGN CENTENNIAL PREVIEW OF LATE 18TH CENTURY




















Early 18h century prominent designer fine design profile of sketches in utmost detailed discipline.



>










Of Coarse who can forget Aunt Wallis....
















Unintentionally collected. An accumulated drawer file of my past and present rough drawings and sketches . Most are drawn right on spot infront my clients.





I've been in fashion business since 1983, And to admit, one of my greatest weakness is how to keep my silhouette proportion atleast realistic to be able for me to perfectly illustrate in atleast within a minute or few seconds, what's in my mind, make my client and production staff can immediately visualized that my staff composed of cutter, sewer, simtress can understand what I what to happened in a dress. That I don't need to exagerate detailed explainations every minute and every design. Establishing technicalities mutually institutionalized mass production.






That My production staff can readily catch up my ideas, e.g. where in the empire the cutting will take place... the kind of cloth should be used in that empire cut ..that they can immediately comment on the technicality and diffeculties of using diffrent textures to detail a design mass produced.











For me the easiest thing to do is to invent designs. Garments that is out of this world fashion and cinematic effects. 







Designing garments for logical used in consideration of monitary and quality and compitiveness was always a pain and headache of every designers. This is no longer the silver screen...This is REALITY IN GUMBLE OF MY INTEGRITY IN MONETARY COMPITITION OF FEITIEST.



iCROWN OF DENMARK AND FRANCE



1 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment. nice blog. come to my blog. coffee is my favorit drank and draw is my hobbies. succes for you... :)